Subject to the Terms and Conditions provided, you are entitled to return products if you change your mind within thirty (30) calendar days from receipt.
We will collect returns from your home, work or other address for free.
To process a return, just follow these simple steps:
1. Make sure the products have not been used, worn, washed, altered or damaged and that the identification tag with the disposable seal is still attached.
2. Returned items must be accompanied by a return form and the original receipt included in the package sent to you.
3. Prepare the package and stick the pre-paid DHL shipping label on the box over the previous delivery information. This pre-paid shipping label was included in the package when it was originally sent to you.
4. Call DHL and arrange a suitable date and address: our courier will collect the package from wherever you wish. To book your return, telephone DHL on 199 199 345 (if you are calling from an Italian telephone number only) between 08:00 and 19:00, during working days only, or telephone 0039 028 247 0288 (if you are calling from a non-Italian telephone number only) between 08:00 and 19:00, during working days only.
The products can be also returned to a Zegna Boutique.
Please note the following in respect to returns:
The products should not have been used, worn, washed, altered or damaged. Only Ermenegildo Zegna has the right to determine whether products are in their original condition. The identification tag with the disposable seal should still be attached to the products. The products should be returned in their original packaging.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns of the following products:
1. Sealed products that were opened following delivery, where return of such products is unsuitable for health or hygiene reasons (for example, underwear and fragrances);
2. Products that are personalized or made to your specifications; or
3. Products that have become inseparably mixed with other items after delivery.
All returned products will be checked by Ermenegildo Zegna within five (5) working days from the time we receive the parcel. We will send you an email confirming acceptance of the returned products and the refund due to you. In the case of a denied return our customer service will notify you of the reason and the package will be returned to you. Please note that various payment providers have different processing times for refunds and it may take a number of working days for refunds to be processed back to your original form of payment.
Returns must be sent from the same country in which your order was placed. We will not be able to accept returns from different countries.
We do not accept exchanges or provide refunds for purchases made in Ermenegildo Zegna stores via this return process. All purchases made in an Ermenegildo Zegna store should be returned to one of our stores.
If you prefer, you may return products using a courier of your choice. We suggest using a shipping service that allows you to track and insure your package, as we are not responsible for returned products during delivery when you arrange shipping yourself.
Ship returns to:
Via Dante Alighieri, 32
28060 San Pietro Mosezzo
(NO) – Italia
You can find this address also on the pre-paid shipping label and on the return form.
You are also entitled to return products ordered via zegna.com to a Zegna store, for a maximum of thirty (30) calendar days following the date of delivery.
Follow the steps listed below:
- Ensure that the products you are returning are in their original condition, with all tags (with disposable seals) and packaging included;
- Pack the products in the original order box without sealing the package;
- Bring this package to the store of your choice along with the delivery document and pre-paid return label, both included in the original package.
Should your return meet our conditions stated above, you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the refund for your return has been issued.
When you return a product to a Zegna store, it will not be possible to credit the refund to your credit or debit card at that time.
In-store you will receive a credit note document to keep until you receive the email with refund confirmation.
Online returns can be brought to and processed in the below stores:
Ermenegildo Zegna Global Store
Via Monte Napoleone, 27/E - 20121 - Milan [IT]
Ermenegildo Zegna Boutique Firenze
Via dei Tornabuoni, 3/R - 50123 - Florence [IT]
Ermenegildo Zegna Boutique Roma
Via Condotti, 58 - 00187 - Rome [IT]
Ermenegildo Zegna Boutique Venezia
Bocca di Piazza S. Marco 1241 - 30100 - Venezia [IT]
Ermenegildo Zegna Boutique Capri
Via Camerelle, 31 - 80076- Capri [IT]
After our warehouse has received your return and verified that all of the above conditions have been met, you will receive an email confirming acceptance of the return. Receipt of refund will depend on the policies of the credit card company used to purchase the product. The date of the refund will coincide with the date of the original payment, so you will not incur interest fees.
The products sold on the Website are covered by a 24 (twenty-four) month warranty for lack of conformity, as provided by the Title III of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
The warranty for lack of conformity will be applicable only if the product has been used correctly, in compliance with its intended purpose and in accordance with the use and washing instructions contained in and/or furnished with the product.
Any lack of conformity which becomes apparent within 6 (six) months of delivery of the product shall be presumed to have existed at the time of delivery.
The customer shall inform the vendor of the existence of any such lack of conformity within a period of 2 (two) months from the day when the customer detected the lack of conformity. The communication can be given contacting the Customer Care
In case of lack of conformity the Customer may choose between the repair or replacement of the product, in either case free of charge, unless this is impossible or disproportionate. Alternatively, if the Customer is entitled to neither repair nor replacement, the Customer shall be entitled either to require the vendor to make an appropriate reduction in the price or to rescind the contract.
Once received and verified the product, the vendor will proceed as soon as possible to repair or substitute the product, saved what provided by Section 130 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 on the impossibility or disproportionality
Any action by the Customer for lack of conformity shall be brought within a period of 26 (twenty-six) months from the day of receipt of the relevant product.