Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details. It may also include financial information, including your credit card information.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- age or your date of birth;
- credit card information;
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- details of the products we have provided to you or which you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our Website or indirectly through you of our Website or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- or any other personal information which may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- create an account on our Website;
- communicate with us through correspondence, telephone conversations, chats, email, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites whether public or private;
- interact with our sites, services (such as when you purchase, exchange, or return items), content and advertising;
- or subscribe to our mailing list
Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Website;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise your experience of our Website, and our services, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, and for advertising and marketing;
- to respond to your comments or inquiries and send you our newsletter, service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- where we have your consent, to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent on behalf of our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
- and to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners.
Do we use your personal information for direct marketing?
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products. This may take the form of emails, SMS, or mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act 2004(Cth) and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided (for example, an unsubscribe link).
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose personal information to:
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third-party suppliers and service providers (including, but not limited to, providers for the operation of the Website and or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
- professional advisers, dealers, and agents;
- payment systems operators (for example, merchants receiving card payments);
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
- our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of these) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us;
- and other persons as required, authorised or permitted by law, including, but not limited to, government agencies such as regulatory and law-enforcement agencies.
Disclosure of personal information to Zegna affiliates, controlled companies and third parties, even outside Australia
We may disclose personal information to:
(a) Ermenegildo Zegna Holditalia, located in Trivero (Italy), holding company of the Zegna Group;
(b) Contact Lab, located in Milan (Italy), for newsletters;
(c) Altamira S.r.l., located in Milan (Italy), for recruitment;
(d) ASM- Approche Sur Mesure, located in Paris (France), for customer service;
(e) TNT, located in Mascot (Australia), for package delivery;
(f) Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, located in Victoria (Australia) and CyberSource Corporation HQ, located in Foster City (USA) for the management of electronic payments services with credit/debit cards;
(g) Ten Lifestyle Management Limited, located in London (UK), for Zegna World Pass Program services (more information is available on the program website http://www.Zegnaworldpass.com); and
(h) other third-party suppliers and cloud providers required by our business needs.
A complete list is available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you provide personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of this information also outside of Australia, and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle that information in compliance with Australian Privacy Law. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles. We will not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Using our Website and cookies
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access the Website.
While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of the Website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the Internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
Additionally, we may use "cookies" or other similar tracking technologies on the Website to help us track usage and remember preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your Internet browser, but the Website may not work as intended if you do.
We strive to make sure your personal information is safe and secure, and use a number of physical and electronic protection measures.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. Sometimes we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information, and where this is the case we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to correct it.
Making a complaint
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number, and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about additional steps you can take.
To receive additional information about our privacy policies or practices, to access or correct your personal information or to make a complaint, please contact us using the details set out below:
Ermenegildo Zegna Holditalia SpA,