Drawing from Ermenegildo Zegna's heritage and dedication to top-quality fabrics and textile research, the #UseTheExisting™ Tote Bag incorporates elements of repurposed components into its sleek design. Crafted in dark grey 14milmil14 wool fabric with Vicuna colored vegetable tanned calfskin trim, recycled fibers are used for the lining and the zipper tape.
FIT AND MEASUREMENT
• Front ticket pocket
• Double smooth calfskin handles
• Interior zipper pocket
• Leather logo tag
• Recycled nylon lining
• 59 x 36 x 13 cm / 23.2 x 14.2 x 5.31 in
• Made in Italy
14milmil14 wool; calfskin
#UseTheExisting™: This garment includes natural, discarded materials, which have been reused with innovative processes.
The premium feel of 14milmil14 is characteristic of the fineness level of its superfine merino wool fibers that measure just 14 micron in diameter. Produced from 100% superfine merino wool, the refined elegance of this soft and luxurious fabric makes it indispensable in the wardrobe.
• Make sure not to scratch the product.
• Protect the product from humidity and avoid exposure to direct heat sources (radiators, car interiors during the summer).
• Clean the product with a soft, slightly damp cloth. Do not use solvents or polish.
• Avoid contact with hand creams, hand sanitizers, cosmetics, or perfume.
• Avoid storing the product in areas that are hot, very humid, or poorly ventilated.
• When not in use, store the product in the bag provided upon purchase.